RCBW - week #7
RC bugs squashed this week by yours truly:
- 12/10/2009 Debian bug #547812 - bzr-builddeb - python 2.6 transition
- 13/10/2009 Debian bug #547818 - gaphor - python 2.6 transition
- 14/10/2009 Debian bug #547850 - python-pysqlite2 - python 2.6 transition
- 15/10/2009 Debian bug #547878 - sqlobject - python 2.6 transition
- 16/10/2009 Debian bug #528630 - scanssh - proper version triaging in the BTS
- 17/10/2009 Debian bug #543047 - read-edid - build-dep for aclocal-1.10
- 18/10/2009 Debian bug #547848 - python-pullparser - python 2.6 transition (package gone now)
After having whet my appetite last week with the Python 2.6 transition, this week I mostly focused on that. 5/7 of the bugs above have been NMUs to help getting closer to an upload of Python 2.6 to unstable.
Next week I'll probably be on RCBW-vacation, as theoretically I'm supposed to be traveling. I say theoretically because, 2 days from the departure, I'm stuck in bed with a 38 Celsius fever. Great. Anyhow, see you on these pages in 2 weeks.